Converts a USB 3.1 Type-C port to a VGA port
- Converts a USB 3.1 Type-C port to a VGA port
- Requires DisplayPort Alternate Support by the USB 3.1 Port/Bus
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 & 1080p
- Plug and Play installation, no drivers required, Bus-powered
The LINDY USB 3.1 Type-C to VGA Adapter Converter allows you to quickly add external video capabilities to devices featuring the USB 3.1 Type-C port with support for DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
Installation is simple as no drivers are required and the Type-C's reversible design means that you do not have to pay attention to which way the cable is inserted into the port.
Fully compatible with the latest (2016) MacBook Pro models.
Technical informattion :
- Input: USB 3.1 Type C connector - male
- Output: VGA female
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard
- Requires DisplayPort Alternate mode
- Supports VGA 225MHz / 2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps for all channels) bandwidth
- Max. resolution: 1920 x 1200 including 1080p
- Chipset: IT6516
- Powered via USB port, no external PSU port
- Colour: White
- Length (incl. housing): approx. 17 cm
- Dimensions: 40x38x15mm (WxDxH)
Manual de Instruções (PDF 120KB)