Live streaming shouldn’t be complicated! Epiphan Webcaster X2™(ESP 1382) is a dedicated encoder designed from the ground-up for live streaming to YouTube and Facebook, making streaming a breeze. Pair your device once with your accounts and it remembers your settings for all future streams.
Monitor your live video and see viewer comments and reactions in real time. Simply connect a display to the Webcaster X2’s HDMI OUT port.
Webcaster X2 streams your live video to your choice of Facebook Live or YouTube. Switching between them is simple, and Webcaster X2 remembers all your settings for both YouTube and Facebook Live.
- Stream easily to YouTube or Facebook live
- By connecting a camera, audio can be added
- HDMI out for monitoring purposes
- All settings are stored
- 48KHz audio supported as of firmware version 2.5
- Every HDMI camera or HDMI source can be connected (with exception of HDCP)
- Ideal for live events or online lessons
- Configuration via mouse and monitor
- We advice to use Intronics HDMI and UTP cables
- Connections (out): HDMI A (full-size) female (x1), USB A female (x2), RJ45 female (x1)
- Connections (in): HDMI A (full-size) female (x1), USB A female (x1)
- Stream formats: H.264
- Control method: On Screen Display (OSD), Mouse
- Included: HDMI cable, UTP cable
- Max. video resolution: @ 60Hz 1080p
- Other signals: Digital audio, USB 3.0
- Power supply: External power supply
- Video signal: HDMI
- Video support: EDID
Quick Start Guide (PDF)