The LINDY CAT6a RJ45 S/STP patch leads are manufactured and tested to conform with ISO 11801 specification. The unique snagless strain relief design prevents damage to the connector latch during installation and removal. Every cable is 100% performance tested and comes with the LINDY “no surprises” guarantee.
- Full CAT6a specification with moulded boots and unique connector latch protection
- Gigabit Ethernet ready
- Stranded core cables allowing repeated flexing without damage, prolonging the life of the cable
- Useful for colour coding your departments, work-groups, etc.
These cables are ideal for connecting computers, hubs, switches, print servers and patch panels but are finding more and more uses in AV applications and security cameras.
- S/FTP - (S) shielded cable / (FTP) Foil Twisted Pair
- Standards: ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, EIA/EIA 568B.2
- Wiring spec: Straight through
- Ethernet standard: 10GBase-T
- Bandwidth: 500Mhz
- Shielding: Yes
- Colours available: Black
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat5e , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos FTP Cat5e, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat6 , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos FTP Cat6 , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat6 S/FTP , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat7 , clique AQUI.