Our range Fibre Optic Hybrid HDMI cables from 10 to 50m are the perfect solution for easily extending HDMI digital signals over longer distances. Perfect for professional and home cinema situations they feature fibre-optic technology which allows transmission distances that exceed the maximum supported by standard copper only cables.
These cables feature H-PCF (Hard-Polymer Clad Fibre) glass fibres for sending digital display signals. The transmitter and receiver modules are each equipped with standard HDMI Male connectors for connecting to the source and the display. The modules are connected together by a fibre and copper solution which is highly resistant to EMI and RFI interference. The cable can be powered by the source HDMI port or by the USB cable at the receiver end.
The cables are HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatible, allowing a wider range of colours and contrasts to produce higher definition pictures.
- HDMI hybrid cable combines the advantages of a fibre optic cable with a copper cable and transmits UHD HDMI signals with absolutely no degradation
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 3840x2160 60Hz (4:4:4 8bpc), including 1080p 3D
- Supports Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 32 audio channels
- Full support for CEC compliant devices
Please Note:These cables are unidirectional and can only be used in one direction. Failure to follow the installation guide could result in the cable not working correctly.
Manual de Instruções (PDF)
- Connector A: HDMI Type A 19 Pin Male
- Connector B: HDMI Type A 19 Pin Male (with USB Type A Male – for power)
- Connector Plating: 3µ Gold
- Pin Construction: Phosphor copper
- Pin Plating: 30µ Gold
- Dimensions (approx.): 5.5 x 1.7 x 0.9cm (WxDxH)
- Length: 20m
- Standard: High Speed
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 4.8mm
- Jacket Material: PVC - LS0H
- Copper Conductor Material: Copper
- Fibre Conductor Material: Multimode 50/125µm
- Copper Conductor Gauge: 28AWG
- Shielding: NA
- Supported Bandwidth: 600MHz / 18Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160p 60Hz including 1080p 3D
- Maximum Colour Depth: UHD up to 4K 60Hz (4:4:4 8bpc)
- Nominal Attenuation: @850nm < 3.5dB, @1300nm < 1.2dB
- Transmitter Power Consumption: 250mW
- Weight: 0.80kg
- Chipset: Yes
- Minimum Bend Radius: 6cm
- Operating Temperature: 20°C - 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- ATC Approved: NA
- Lengths Available: 10m -50m
ver a lista de todos os CABOS HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os ADAPTADORES HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os EXTENSORES HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os CABOS, clique AQUI.