Perfect for field based and BYOD applications Type C DisplayPort Alternate Mode converter offers a cost-effective solution for connecting a HDMI, DVI-D or VGA equipped high definition monitor, projector, or LCD screen to a Type C DisplayPort Alternate Mode converter equipped Notebook, Ultrabook or PC.
With its lightweight, low profile design, the adapter easily fits into a Notebook bag and simply expands your available connectivity options, so you can connect to the most commonly used digital and analogue video equipment, without having to carry multiple adapters.
Support for resolutions up to 4K 30Hz Ultra HD (HDMI only) allows you to connect to the very highest resolution displays and projectors, so you will never have to sacrifice picture quality.
- Converts DisplayPort Alternate Mode signals to HDMI, VGA or DVI-D
- Supports resolutions up to:
- HDMI Ultra HD 4K 3840x2160p 30Hz
- DVI-D/VGA 1920x1200p 60Hz
Please Note:Only one output channel may be used at a time.
- Input: USB Type C (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) with DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Output: VGA Female, HDMI Female & DVI-D Female
- Only one output can be used at a time
- VGA : PS8617
- HDMI/DVI : PS171
- DisplayPort Alternate Mode Compatible
- Supports Resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 30Hz – HDMI
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz – VGA/DVI-D
- Supports 8/10/12bit colour depths
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Powered via Type C, no external PSU port
- Transparent operation no configuration required
- Housing: White ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: (housing only) 6x4.8x1.5cm
- Weight: 0.040kg
- Cable Length: Approx. 15cm
- Power Consumption: 700mW
- Operating Temp: 00C ~ +70°C
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 85% RH
Manual de Instruções (PDF)