The LINDY HDMI 2.0a 4K Audio Extractor & Embedder performs a number of useful functions to help you overcome the challenges of installing AV equipment and is designed to be used in both domestic and commercial installations. Setting the Extractor Embedder up is quick and easy thanks to its simple to operate dip switch configuration, whilst its integrated mounting ears make it simple to fix in to position.
- HDMI 2.0a compliant, supports Ultra HD 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 and HDR 10 4:2:0
- Extract audio from HDMI signals in digital or analogue* format
- Extract audio from a TV’s HDMI ARC signal in digital format
- Embed analogue or digital audio in to a HDMI signal in place of the original soundtrack
Please Note:Only LPCM audio can be converted to an analogue signal, Dolby and DTS signals can only be output by the digital interface.
With support for Ultra HD 4K resolutions including both 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 and HDR 10 4:2:0 formats as well as HDCP 2.2 protected content the Extractor is compatible with the latest AV equipment. Audio can be extracted from a HDMI source device such as a Bluray player via TOSLink or 3.5mm stereo audio so that it can be played back through an amplifier, active speakers or sound bar. Audio can also be extracted from the HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) signal received from an HDTV and output via TOSLink.
In addition to Extracting audio it is also possible to embed audio in place of the original HDMI audio track, this can be done using with a TOSLink or 3.5mm stereo audio device connected to the corresponding input on the HDMI 2.0a 4K Audio Extractor & Embedder.
- HDMI 2.0a & HDCP 2.2 Compliant – Bandwidth: 594MHz (18Gbps)
- Supports resolutions up to 4096x2160p60, including 1080p 3D
- Supports 4K 60Hz HDR 4:2:0 @ 10bpc / 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 @ 8bpc
- Supports 8/10/12/16bpc colour depths depending on resolution/colour sampling
- Input ports: HDMI Type A, 3.5mm stereo audio & Optical SPDIF
- Output ports: HDMI type A, 3.5mm stereo audio & Optical SPDIF
- Audio Sample Frequency: Up to 192 kHz
- Supports up to 8 audio channels: 2.0, 5.1 & 7.1 channels are supported
- Supported Digital Audio formats: LPCM, DD, DD+, DD True-HD, DTS & DTS-HD
- Dolby Digital and DTS Audio cannot be decoded to analogue audio
- ARC Audio may be extracted via Optical SPDIF
- Analogue or Digital Audio may be inserted in place of HDMI audio
- CEC pass-through
- Chipset: EP91A6SX
- Max Power Consumption: 3W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- Operating relative humidity: 20 - 90% RH (non-condensing)