Easily connect a DisplayPort device to a HDMI 4K display!
The LINDY 4K DisplayPort adapter cable is suitable for use with modern laptops, PCs and other devices with DisplayPort output. It converts the signals of the DisplayPort to HDMI signals that their devices with HDMI input jack, for example, May pose flat screen TV, AV receiver or projector.
- Input DISPLAYPORT / Output HDMI
- Supports DisplayPort resolutions to 3840x2160 24bit Color
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 specification with data rates of 1.62 and 2,7GBit / s.
- Compatible with HDMI 1.4a specification with data rates up 3,0GBit / s and 3D 1080p.
- Supports HDMI resolutions up Ultra HD 4Kx2K
- Supports uncompressed audio (LPCM), and DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby True HD
- Supports Full HDCP 1.3
- DisplayPort connector
- HDMI plug
- Cable length approx 3.0m
Information regarding audio support>
Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.>
ver a lista de todos ADAPTADORES
HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS DISPLAYPORT, clique AQUI.