Easily connect a Mini DisplayPort device to a HDMI 4K display or projector!
The LINDY 4K DisplayPort adapter cable is suitable for use with modern laptops, PCs and other devices with DisplayPort output. It converts the signals of the DisplayPort to HDMI signals that their devices with HDMI input jack, for example, May pose flat screen TV, AV receiver or projector.
- Input MINI DISPLAYPORT / Output HDMI
- Supports video-mirroring and extended desktop modes
- Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 specification for both 1.62 and 2.7Gbps
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4a specification up to 3.0Gbps
- Supports up to 3840 x 2160@30Hz 24 Bit Colour
- Compatible with HDMI 1.4a specification and data rates up to 3.0Gbit/s and 3D 1080p
- Supports resolutions up to HDMI Ultra HD 4Kx2K
- Supports uncompressed audio (LPCM), as well as DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD & Dolby True HD
- Full HDCP 1.3 content protection support
- 24 -bit audio sample size up to 192kHz sample rate
- Support DIP spread spectrum clocking
Information regarding audio support>
Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.
ver a lista de todos ADAPTADORES
HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS DISPLAYPORT, clique AQUI.