USB 3.1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter RJ45 + 3 Port Hub with charging function
- Provides three USB 3.1 Type A ports and a Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Supports USB 3.1 SuperSpeed 5Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports both full and half duplex modes
- USB Bus powered, no external power supply required
Ideal use with Ultrabook’s and Surface Pro tablets which do not feature wired network connectivity and may only offer a limited number of USB ports this USB 3.1 adapter gives you quick and easy access to a wired Gigabit LAN connection as well as three additional USB 3.1 Type A ports, perfect for connecting additional USB peripherals, all from a single USB 3.1 port.
With its small size and lightweight design this USB 3.1 adapter is easy and convenient to carry, and because it is powered by the USB Bus no power adapter is required.
- USB 3.1 Type A to Gigabit LAN and 3 Port Type A Hub Adapter
- Driver CD
- User Manual
Manual de Instruções (PDF)
- PC Connection: USB 3.1 Type A Male
- Network Connection: RJ45 Female
- USB Peripheral Connection: 3 x USB 3.1 Type A Female
- USB Data Transfer Rate: SuperSpeed 5Gbps, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supports all USB 3.0 power saving modes
- Supports Suspend and Remove Wakeup Function (via link-change, Magic Packet Microsoft wakeup frame)
- Compliant with: IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab (10Base-T/100Base-T and 1000Base-T), IEEE802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Data Transfer Rates: Ethernet 10Mbps, Fast Ethernet 100Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet 1000Mbps (Half/Full Duplex) with auto negotiation
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control at full duplex mode and back pressure at half duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports Jumbo frame up to 4KB
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum
- Chipset: Asix AX88179 (LAN) / VIA VL813 (USB Hub)
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: (housing) 11x4x2cmv
- Humidity: 40% - 50%
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C - 55°C
ver a lista de todos ADAPTADORES
RJ45, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todo tipo de ADAPTADORES, clique AQUI.
O adaptador USB > Ethernet é um artigo ideal para quem não possui no seu computador uma entrada de rede RJ45.Assim, em vez de instalar placas controladoras ou placas PCCARD, passa a ter uma porta de rede RJ45 via a porta USB do seu computador