The LINDY USB 3.1 Type C to VGA, USB & Power Delivery Adapter Converter allows you to maximise the functionality of a single USB 3.1 Type C port, allowing you to connect and simultaneously use a VGA display and USB 3.1/3.0 SuperSpeed peripheral as well as a USB Type C power supply to your MacBook, Ultrabook or Notebook.
- Connect a display, USB peripheral & Type C Power Supply to a single port
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200p 60Hz
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed 5Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports Type C Power Supply’s up to 60W
With support for resolutions up to 1920x1200p 60Hz, the converter is ideal for use by designers and video editors. Installation is simple as no drivers are required and the Type-C's reversible design means that you do not have to pay attention to which way the cable is inserted into the port.
Please Note: A USB 3.1 Type-C port with support for DisplayPort Alternate Mode is required for VGA functionality.
Manual de Instruções (PDF)
Technical informattion :
- Input: USB 3.1 Type-C connector – Male & USB Type C Female (Power Input only, no data)
- Output: VGA Female, & USB 3.1/3.0 Type A Female
- Data Transfer Rate: USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed 5Gbps, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Video Output Requires DisplayPort Alternate mode
- Max. resolution: 1920x1200p 60Hz
- Chipset: Realtek RTD2168, VIA VL100 & VL210
- Colour: White
- Length (incl. housing): approx. 15 cm