Easily connect a DisplayPort device to a HDMI display!
The LINDY DisplayPort to HDMI cable allows you to connect newer PCs and Laptops with DisplayPort connections to HDMI equipped monitors or displays. Simply connect the cable to the DisplayPort of the source device and the HDMI connector to a HDMI equipped monitor or projector.
- Input DISPLAYPORT / Output HDMI
- Supports video-mirroring and extended desktop modes
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 specification for both 1.62 and 2.7Gbps
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a specification up to 2.25Gbps
- Compliant with DVI 1.1 specification up to 1.65Gbps
- PC:VGA, SVGA, VGA, SXGA and UXGA
- HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Overall length: 3m
- Colour: Black
Information regarding audio support>
Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.>
ver a lista de todos ADAPTADORES
HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS DISPLAYPORT, clique AQUI.