Connect a m.2 SSDs externally via the USB 3.0 port on your computer
- Aluminum housing for m.2 SSDs
- External connection via the USB 3.0 port of your computer or laptop
- Supports SATA 1,5Gbit / s, 3Gb / s and 6Gb / s
- Suitable for SATA-based SSDs M.2
- Supports m.2 module type 2280 (80mm), 2260 (60mm), 2242 (42mm) and 2230 (30mm) with key B
- Plug and Play
- Powered through the USB 3.0 port
- Case dimensions: approx 9.8 x 3.3 x 1cm
Please note - m.2, was formally called Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) and it is intended to replace mSATA, which uses the PCI Express Mini Card physical layout.
ver a lista de todos ADAPTADORES
SATA, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todo tipo de ADAPTADORES, clique AQUI.