CAT5e/6 VGA & Audio Extender Receiver, 300
- Single port CAT5e VGA Receiver for use with:
- Single Port Transmitter, Part No. 32763
- 8 Port Transmitter, Part No. 32762
- Allows signals to be transmitted up to 300m using low cost CAT5e/6 cable (not included) or our UTP CAT5e Solid Core cable (not included)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
This compact receiver allows VGA and audio signals to be transmitted up to 300m over CAT5e or higher cables. It is designed for use with our compatible single port or 8 port transmitters to provide an easy method of extending the signals. A 3.5mm jack is provided to connect to a display's audio input (for connecting to desktop speakers you can use a LINDY 3.5mm jack coupler).
For the best results, use LINDY UTP CAT5e Solid Core Cables.
The LINDY's CAT5e/6 VGA Extender System
The LINDY VGA Extender System is a range of modular devices for distributing VGA and mono audio signals over very long distances using CAT5e, or higher, network cable. The range consists of several transmitter and receiver units that can be mixed and matched according to requirements. Depending on the required video resolution, distances of up to 300m are possible, making the VGA Extender System an ideal choice for digital signage, public display and video distribution installations.
- 1x CAT5e/6 VGA & Audio Extender Receiver
- 1x 5V DC Multi Country PSU
- 1x LINDY Manual
- Connectors: VGA Female; 3.5mm audio jack (mono only); RJ-45 Female
- Adjustable gain and focus control
- Tough, metal housing - ideal for industrial and commercial use
- Magnetic base for secure installation onto a metal shelf in a cabinet
- Dimensions: 11 x 3 x 6 cm
Manual de Instruções (PDF 530KB)