Compact device for converting digital coax or optical to analogue stereo audio!
This very useful device can convert either digital optical TosLink or coaxial SPDIF signals to analogue stereo left and right phono output ports. Both optical and coaxial cables can be connected at the same time although only one can be active at a time. A simple switch control determines which signal is active.
We do not recommend the use of headphones directly with this product, please connect the converter to a AVR and use the headphones through this.
- Compact DAC for converting digital coax or optical to analogue stereo audio
- Digital to Analogue Audio Converter
- Input ports: 1 x TosLink (Optical Fibre), 1 x Digital Coaxial (Phono)
- Input format: LPCM 2 Channel, 24bit
- Output Port: 1 x 3.5mm & 2 x Phono
- Output Impedance: 600 Ω
- Supports uncompressed digital stereo audio input only
Manual de Instruções
- Input format: SPDIF, LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) 2 Channel, up to 24 bit
- Sampling Frequency: 32-192KHz
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC)
- Includes 5V DC multi country power supply
- Dimensions: 68 x 68 x 23mm (WxDxH)
Please note: This converter supports uncompressed digital audio stereo input signals such as PCM audio. It does not support compressed audio formats such as Dolby Digital, DTS, 5.1, etc. If you want to use it on your TV or digital home theatre set the digital audio output format on your device to PCM or any other uncompressed audio format.
ver a lista de todos CABOS TOSLINK, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS SPDIF COAXIAL, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS RCA, clique AQUI.