Converts an HDMI or DVI-D signal into a DisplayPort signal and HDMI supports resolutions up to 4K 3840x2160 and 1920x1200 DVI
This active electronic converter HDMI or DVI signal sources can be connected to Monitors with DisplayPort.
- Converts an HDMI or DVI-D Single Link signal and outputs it via DisplayPort
- The resolution is not changed, will support a maximum of UHD 4K 3840x2160
- For use with Mini DP monitors but use the LINDY adapter no. 41,022
- Plug & Play - simple to install and use
- Low power, no external power required
Important: Important information:
- Modern Thunderbolt equipped high resolution Apple displays (i.e. 27" display) can only support resolutions up to 720p via DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort. This also applies to any video signal converters/adapters. It appears these Apple monitors do not support high resolutions above 720p via their DP EDID protocol, but only via Thunderbolt EDID protocol
- Please be advised that when using a non Mini DisplayPort (HDMI or DVI) signal, the EDID of the 27" Apple Cinema Display/Apple Thunderbolt Display will only accept a 1280x720 resolution.
- This adapter supports highest resolution up to 4K30 (3840x2160 @ 30 Hz with 4:4:4). 4K60 is NOT supported.
- The next lower resolution supported below 4K30 is 1920x1200, or 1920x1080, depending on the EDID information of the monitor.
- 30" monitors with intermediate resolutions like 2560x166 and 2560x1440 are NOT supported.
- Game consoles like XBox, PS3/PS4, NVIDIA Shield are NOT supported
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDMI supports 3D resolutions 1080p120 24 bit and 4K UHD
- Supports DVI Single Link resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- DisplayPort 1.2 and DPCP 1.3 compatible
- Supports HBR (5,4Gbit / s) and RBR (1.62Gbit / s) DP-transfer rates
- Supports LPCM 7.1 digital audio up to 192kHz 24bit
- Adapter cable with active electronics and DisplayPort plug to HDMI jack
ver a lista de todos ADAPTADORES
HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS HDMI, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos CABOS DISPLAYPORT, clique AQUI.