USB 3.0 Drive Enclosure for 3.5" SATA Hard Drives
Easily connect a SATA hard drive to your computer's USB 3.0 port!
- Compact , sturdy aluminum housing with plastic end caps and off switch
- For use with 3.5" 6Gbps SATA hard drives, backwards compatible with 3Gbps & 1.5Gbps hard drives (not included)
- Compact & lightweight aluminium design for excellent heat dissipation
- Fan free design for low noise operation
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX 10.8 and Linux 2.6.31 & above
This USB 3.0 hard drive enclosure is equipped with a USB 3.0 interface for data transfer speeds of up to 6Gbps. Designed for use with 3.5" SATA 6Gbps drives, it is ideal for portable data storage and video or audio applications.
To install a drive simply slide open the front cover, insert your drive and slide the cover closed again.
- Lightweight aluminium case
- Internal interface: SATA 6 Gbps, backwards compatible with SATA 3 Gbps and SATA 1.5 Gbps
- External interface: USB 3.0 Type B Female, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- 70cm USB 3.0 Type A Male to Type B Male cable included
- 12V 3A external power supply included
- Dimensions: 200 x 115 x 30mm (WxDxH)
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3/Vista/7 and Linux 2.6.31 & above
To use USB enclosure under DOS please check the information and programs on www.bootdisk.com / usb.htm . LINDY is not responsible for the local information and programs and does not provide support for the software and instructions from that source.
Manual de Instruções