The LINDY Mini-DisplayPort adapter converts a Mini-DisplayPort graphic signal into a DVI-D Dual Link signal.
It comprises one Mini-DP to a DVI converter which adapts from the Mini-DisplayPort to the DVI-D Dual Link. The converter can be used with the Mac or any other notebook or PC.
- Converts the Mini-DP output signal to DVI-D Dual Link
- Maximum resolution 2560 x 1600
- Compatible to DP 1.1. specification
- No Eyefinity Support
- Compatible with Mac and PC, Plug-and-Play, no driver installation necessary
- Connections: Mini-DP connector to DVI-D socket (DVI-D Dual Link adapter / converter) with USB cable for power supply of the converter
To connect to a DIsplayPort socket, we recommend our DisplayPort adapter to Mini-DP, No. 41060.
Manual de Instruções (PDF 327kb)
- Properties of the Mini-DP to DVI-D Dual Link adapter: High-quality aluminium housing with end caps
- DVI-D Dual Link Digital socket integrated
- Mini-DP connector with a cable of around 55cm
- USB type A connector with around 55cm long cable, is used exclusively to supply power to the adapter
- Contains active electronics for signal conversion, power is supplied via the USB cable from Mac/notebook/PC
- Cable and connector colour: White
- Dimension approx. 6x10x1.4 cm
Para ver a lista de todos Cabos Displayport, clique AQUI.
Para ver a lista de todos Adaptadores Displayport, clique AQUI.