Connects your PC or Mac with Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt output to a DVI-D monitor!
The LINDY Adapter Mini-DP (DisplayPort) to DVI-D converts the video signal from the Mac or any other device with mini-DP output to a standard DVI-D signal so that any standard DVI-D monitor can run on the device. The adapter is right on the mini-DP connector and connected to the Mac via a standard DVI cable to the DVI monitor or projector.
- For use on the Mac and on all other devices with mini-DP output
- Converts the DP output to DVI-D
- Maximum resolution 1920 x 1200
- Mini DP Male to DVI-D socket
- Length: approx 20cm
- Color: White
- Contains active electronics for signal conversion
- The adapter is not compatible with Eyefinity
ver a lista de todos CABOS DISPLAYPORT, clique AQUI.