The LINDY Network Cable Tester is a compact, palm sized unit for testing network cables.
It can be used to read and check the pin-out configuration before and after installation.
A separate passive module is included for remote testing of pre-installed cables. A single switch starts the automatic cable test, indicating the pin-to-pin configuration and quickly highlights any underlying problems by using the LED display.
- Quickly test network cables for wiring continuity, open, shorts and mis-wires
- Separate Remote Tester for pre-installed cables
- Status LED for each individual wire
- Complete with Soft Carry Case
- Requires 9V PP3 battery (not included)
- Tests Unshielded and Shielded network cables
- Suitable for CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT7
- Connections for RJ-45, RJ-11 and RJ-12
- "S" Mode for slower readout
- Detachable Remote terminator unit
- 9 LED Indicators on both Master and Remote Unit
Manual de Instruções (PDF 138kb)