High-quality USB audio I / O unit for notebook or PC
The new Pro USB Audio Adapter with Optical S / PDIF output provides very good audio quality and supports the 3D virtual 7.1 surround sound system!
- Optical S / PDIF output and two analog 3.5 mm stereo jacks
- Supports 3D virtual 7.1 surround sound system
- USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbps) and USB 1.1 compatible
- USB Audio Device Compatible
- USB powered
- 2 x 3.5mm jacks for connecting headphones / speakers and microphone S / PDIF & Stereo jack, microphone input
- Including 6.3 mm S / PDIF adapter
- Built-in amplifier
- Convenient buttons for switching off the microphone and audio output and volume control
- LEDs for mute (microphone) and audio output
- Supports AES / EBU, IEC60958, S / PDIF for stereo PCM data on the S / PDIF output
- Supports EAX 2.0, A3D 1.0, Microsoft DirectSound 3D
- Built-in 16-bit analog / digital converter input of microphone amplifier
- Included Xear 3D software (for Windows XP, Vista and 7 only)
- Compatible with: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and Mac OS 10.4.11
Note: Toslink/Mini Optical Included
1-) Volume control: Increases/decreases the system volume; analogue mode only.
2-) Audio Out: Connect headphones or stereo speakers via mini-3.5mm stereo plug.
Doubles as an S/PDIF Optical out when used with the included S/PDIF Optical adapter.
3-) Volume Mute: Press this button to turn off the system sound, pause for several seconds between button presses; analogue mode only.
4-) Microphone Mute: Press this button to turn on/off the microphone jack.
5-) Microphone Jack: Use this jack to connect MP3 players, CD players, iPods and other audio output devices for playback or recording, connect a microphone and turn your system into a P.A. or Karaoke system (analogue mode only).
6-) Power/Activity LED: The light will be on when the system is powered up. The light will blink when activity is detected, however, the light is not affected by microphone jack inputs.
7-) Microphone LED: When the microphone jack is muted, the light will turn on.
8-) USB Connector :– to be plugged in the system´s USB port.
Manual de Instruções (PDF 452.39 KB)
Já imaginou uma placa de som do tamanho de uma Pen Drive? Pois é isso mesmo que um adaptador Audio é!
Duma forma simples e prática, através de uma entrada USB, fornece-lhe as saídas necessárias para poder ligar um microfone, auscultadores ou colunas.