Network Cable - CAT6a, SSTP, LS0H, Grey, 0.30m
The LINDY CAT6a RJ45 S/FTP LS0H patch leads are manufactured and tested to conform with ISO 11801 specification. The unique snagless strain relief design prevents damage to the connector latch during installation and removal. Every cable is 100% performance tested and comes with the LINDY “no surprises” guarantee.
This range of Premium CAT6a S/FTP cables has been manufactured to meet the GHMT certification. GHMT certification is recognised throughout Europe, USA and Asia as an independent testing authority to guarantee safety and quality with every cable.
- Full CAT6a specification with moulded boots and unique connector latch protection
- Gigabit Ethernet ready
- 26AWG Stranded core cables allowing repeated flexing without damage, prolonging the life of the cable
- Each cable is GHMT certified and 100% tested with its own individual test report
These cables are ideal for connecting computers, hubs, switches, print servers and patch panels but are finding more and more uses in AV applications and security cameras.
- S/FTP - (S) Braided cable shielding / (FTP) Foil Twisted Pair, also known as PiMF - Pairs in Metal Foil
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 / UL approved E132276-C
- Wiring spec: Straight through
- Ethernet standard: 10GBase-T
- Bandwidth: 500Mhz
- Shielding: Yes
- LS0H (Low Smoke Zero Halogen): Yes
- Colours available: Grey
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat5e , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos FTP Cat5e, clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat6 , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos FTP Cat6 , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat6 S/FTP , clique AQUI.
ver a lista de todos os cabos UTP Cat7 , clique AQUI.