This compact unit converts digital HDMI signals to analogue Composite video and Stereo audio. Simple to use, it allows you to view a HDMI source such as a set top box, DVD player or computer on older TVs, monitors and projectors. A DVI-D source and display may also be connected when used with a suitable HDMI to DVI adapter cable.
* Converts HDMI source to Composite and S-Video PAL or NTSC
* Accepts HDMI resolutions from 480p up to 1080p@60Hz
* HDMI pass through function
* Can be used with DVD players, set top box, computers etc.
* Plug & Play - simple to install and use
* Multi country power supply included
* Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0
* Input: ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Co-Axial
* Output ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Co-Axial, 2 x Stereo L/R Phono, 1 x Composite Video, 1 x S-Video
* Power supply: 5V DC@2.6A centre positive
* Compact size: 140 x 120 x 39mm (WxDxH)
* Weight: 510g
NOTE : Note regarding HDCP protection...
This converter does not support analogue video output from a DVD/Blu-ray player or PC graphics card when they are playing back back a HDCP protected movie.
HDMI HDTV signals from Blu-ray and DVD movies are HDCP copy protected. The HDMI standard does not allow analogue conversion of HDCP protected HDTV video content. For HDCP protected HDMI signals no output on the analogue video or audio connectors will be generated.
Manual de Instruções (PDF 748.94KB)