This compact unit converts digital HDMI signals to analogue Composite video and Stereo audio. Simple to use, it allows you to view a HDMI source such as a set top box, DVD player or computer on older TVs, monitors and projectors. A DVI-D source and display may also be connected when used with a suitable HDMI to DVI adapter cable.
* Converts HDMI source to Composite and S-Video PAL or NTSC
* Accepts HDMI resolutions from 480p up to 1080p@60Hz
* HDMI pass through function
* Can be used with DVD players, set top box, computers etc.
* Plug & Play - simple to install and use
* Multi country power supply included
* Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0
* Input: ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Co-Axial
* Output ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Co-Axial, 2 x Stereo L/R Phono, 1 x Composite Video, 1 x S-Video
* Power supply: 5V DC@2.6A centre positive
* Compact size: 140 x 120 x 39mm (WxDxH)
* Weight: 510g
NOTE : Note regarding HDCP protection...
This converter does not support any video output from a DVD/Blu-ray player or PC graphics card when they are playing back back a HDCP protected movie.
Manual de Instruções (PDF 748.94KB)