BTX-50 Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Receiver Pro with NFC & Toslink Output
- Bluetooth Audio Receiver with NFC
- Listen to audio from a compatible Bluetooth smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or laptop through a Hi-Fi or set of speakers
- Bluetooth 3.0 +EDR A2DP with NFC for simple pairing
- aptX® and SBC codecs
- 352kbps - via aptX®
- TosLink / Optical Digital Audio and 3.5mm Analogue Audio output
- Reception range 10m
- Power via the supplied USB to DC cable
Please note: Transmission distances are dependant on the power of the source signal and the construction of any walls or floors situated between your device and the receiver.
The LINDY BTX-50 Bluetooth Audio Receiver Pro adds Bluetooth capabilities to any Hi-Fi or speaker system with analogue or digital inputs. Compatible with modern Bluetooth devices it delivers high fidelity wireless audio from Bluetooth enabled smartphones, computers or other devices directly to your audio system.
Built in aptX® technology streams digital audio at 352kbps with CD level quality comparable to having a hardwired connection with your source device. Added to this direct digital output via TosLink / Optical Digital Audio helps to further retain the integrity of the source audio, ensuring the sound is optimised for instant real-time playback.
Discover the freedom of not being tethered to your music system by an audio cable or dock. With a maximum range of up to 10m and simple Bluetooth or NFC pairing, the Bluetooth Audio Receiver Pro is ideal for anyone wanting to make the most of the audio experience from their mobile device.
Near Field Communication (NFC) technology means you can connect your devices with a simple tap for instant connection with no waiting around for them to sync.
Please note: The best result will be achieved when playing lossless audio files (eg. FLAC). When using MP3 files the best results are achieved with a Bitrate of 256kbps or higher.
- Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Receiver Pro
- 1m USB 2.0 Type N 5.5 OD 2.1 ID DC cable
- 1m 3.5mm Stereo Audio Male to Male cable
- 10cm 3.5mm to RCA Phono cable
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AAC, ALAC, M4A, M4P, WMA, AMR, AIFF, HE-AAC
- Power consumption: DC 5V / 600mA (Max)
- Chipset CSR: BC05MM