Compact 2 Port KVM Switch - DVI, USB 2.0 & Audio
- 2 Port KVM Switch with DVI-D, USB 2.0 and Audio Support
- Additional USB accessories can be attached using a USB Hub (not included)
- Integrated computer connection cables with DVI, USB and Audio interfaces
- DVI, USB 2.0 and 3.5mm Audio In/Out console ports
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds of up to 480Mbit/sec
- Switch via the attached desktop switching button, the supplied software or keyboard hot keys
- LED indicators for each active port
- Supports DVI-D single link resolutions up to 1920x1200 - suitable for Mac, PC, Linux
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux (Ubuntu 7.10), Mac OS 10.5 and higher
Please Note - Not for use with HDMI monitors, graphics cards, notebooks or PCs as Deep Colour & 3D are not supported, use our HDMI KVM Switch
Featuring integrated cables for quick installation this KVM switch allows two DVI-D equipped PCs to be controlled from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor. Simply connect the cables to your computers and attach a keyboard, mouse and monitor to the switch and your ready to start. The two additional 3.5mm audio ports allow users to connect headphones and a microphone while extra USB peripherals can also be attached with the addition of a USB hub.
- 2 Port KVM Switch with connected cables
- Software CD
Manual de Instruções (PDF 330.00KB)
- Supports USB Keyboards & Mice, Game Pads & Multimedia Keyboards
- Supports wired and wireless connections
- Switch peripheral USB 2.0 devices together with the KVM ports
- The same switching features are also available for analoge audio devices with 3.5mm stereo connectors such as speakers, microphone, headphone or headset
- Supports DVI-D single link resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Switch via "Quick Switch", Scroll Lock Key, configurable hot key functions (PC and Mac), software / taskbar icon (PC and Mac)
- Cable lengths: 2 x 0.9m 4-in-1 DVI-D, USB 2.0 & 2 x 3.5mm connection cables & 1.5m Desktop switch button cable
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm (WxDxH)
Um switch KVM permite-lhe partilhar o Rato+Teclado+Monitor+Colunas+Microfone entre dois ou mais PCs, consoante o modelo. Ligando um Hub USB pode ainda partilhar também outros periféricos que possuam esta ligação (Discos externos, Pen Drive, Web Cam, etc).
Para fazer a comutação entre os PCs não é necessário instalar qualquer tipo de software, pois a mesma é feita através do Teclado ou de um botão colocado no próprio switch.
Para além de evitar gastar dinheiro num novo monitor+rato+teclado+Colunas+Microfone, entre outros, ainda fica com mais espaço na secretária.